I offer hands-on, intensive and in-depth teaching including:
- Plant identification – season by season; roots, leaves, stalks, flowers, fruits, and seeds.
- Ethical Wildcrafting – when, where, and how to gather and dry medicinal plants.
- Medicine-making – prepare your own tinctures, liniments, oils, infusions, decoctions, syrups, salves, and honeys.
- Medicinal uses – a wealth of information on the properties of plants, how to extract them, and their effects on each of the body’s systems.
- Case histories – actual stories of women, men, children and animals who have healed with the help of herbs.
Tree medicine – all of the above applied to the bark, twigs, leaves, and flowers of local trees.
Each apprenticeship program is a three year program, but you may apprentice for one, two or three years. A certificate is given upon completion of the three year program.
Students must have taken at least one class, weed walk, or course with Robin, and/or have some prior experience with herbal medicine.
Contact me if you are interested in joining an apprenticeship program, and we will schedule a time to speak.
This aspect of the apprenticeship program invites you to immerse yourself in the creative magic of the earth. Re-connecting with nature is the healing balm your spirit seeks. You will explore worlds beyond words and enter dimensions of sacred consciousness; opening yourself to experience your kinship with all life. This brings real joy.
The teachings include:
- Earth-honoring ceremonies and celebrations – giving thanks, creating sacred space and engaging the elements.
- Moon Cycle Wisdom – lunar cycles help guide women and men, new and full moon meditations help turn dreams into reality.
Body/Breath/Energy practices – yoga and chi kung help you to be present and cultivate your unique rhythms.
- Plant Spirit meditations – guided journeys deepen your relationships with plants.
- Trance-work – singing, chanting, tarot readings; developing intuitive gifts.
- Personal guidance – each apprentice receives individual teachings and suggested practices appropriate to his or her path.
- Each apprenticeship program is a three year program, but you may apprentice for one, two or three years. A certificate is given upon completion of the three year program.